Skin Regimen is the new skincare brand for urban dwellers, who want to look and feel at their best every day. As graphically represented in the logo slashes, /skin regimen/ is for those who thrive in today’s fast-paced times, yet wanting to keep their skin healthy and youthful for longer.
What makes Skin Regimen so special?
Skin Regimen is a CO2 neutral brand that sponsors a reforestation program to compensate for the carbon dioxide emissions caused during packaging production. It’s formulated and manufactured in in Parma, Italy, where they utilize electricity from renewable resources.
Skin Regimen is part of the Davines Group which is a certified B Corporation; a new type of company that strives to use business as a force for good, ensuring the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability. To become certified organisations must meet a strict criteria across the following:
- The environmental and social impact of the products life cycle.
- The reduction in product packaging materials through a more responsible product design with lower environmental impact.
- The reduction of waste, and an increase in the percentage allocated to recycling.
- The attention to the welfare of company staff.
- The involvement of all suppliers in the certification path.