The Ecooking Peeling Mask is a peeling mask that tightens and smoothens your skin. The mask contains active ingredients that will exfoliate dead skin cells and boost cell productions.
"Skin looks so much softer and brighter after use. Amazing face peel. A must have in my skincare. Works really well!" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Vitamin E in the peeling mask decrease the appearance of creases and wrinkles.
- Gives the skin a smooth and fresh glow.
- Perfect when taking some 'me time' and giving your skin a bit of extra care!
- 100% Vegan and dermatologically tested.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) - the antioxidant properties of vitamin E can help to prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure. Vitamin E may also have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Skin Types: Recommended
How To Use: The peeling mask can be used 1-3 times a week. In the beginning, leave the mask on for 4-6 minutes according to your skin type. Increase gradually until you can leave it on for 10-12 minutes – but no longer than that.
1. Step: Cleanse your skin and apply the mask in an even layer – keep away from eyes and mouth. When you apply the mask, your skin might prickle and your skin might be red afterwards. Due to this we recommend to apply the mask at night.
2. Step: Rinse carefully with lukewarm water. Cleanse you skin thoroughly and neutralise the mask with your preferred cleansing product.
3. Step: Finish the treatment by nourishing your skin with a Moisturizing Mask; the Moisturizing Mask can then replenish your skin during the night.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Gluconolactone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate