Vitamin E Serum
Vitamin E Serum from Ecooking is a serum for all ages. It repairs you skin and gives it maximum of moist, whilst its content of antioxidants protects your skin.
"I love this serum! It's absolutely fixed my dry skin, and sits perfectly on the skin. Amazing addition to my skincare routine!" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
An easy flowing product with a strong effect as it's made to deal with a certain need or any skin problems you may have.
- 100% Vegan, fragrance and paraben free.
- Vitamin E is a highly effective antioxidant
- Strengthens skins natural protective barrier to pollutants and free radicals
- Absorbs UVB light and prevents photoageing
- Helps soothe irritated flare ups on the skin
- Helps moisturise and calm chapped lips
Tocopheryl Acetate - the antioxidant properties of vitamin E can help to prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure. Vitamin E may also have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types. For extremely sensitive skin, patch test prior to use. Can be added to moisturiser to help with application on very sensitive skin.
How To Use: Apply the serum after cleansing. Pump a suitable amount onto your fingertips and apply the serum on your face, neck and décolleté.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Ceramide NP, Phenoxyethanol