A soothing multi-purpose balm that locks in moisture, heals and protects your skin.
This balm nourishes, locks in moisturize and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It also works to protect the skin barrier and helps skin retain moisture so perfect for those dealing with dry skin. It also has a strong antibacterial effect to reduce breakouts or infection.
For all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Nourishes and locks in moisture to prevent dry skin
- Heals and protects the skin
- Reduces breakouts, inflammation and redness to give skin an even complexion
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish overtime
- Cupuacu butter is an excellent emollient that restores elasticity to the skin while providing anti-oxidants and hydration
- Wild Rose Oil is purported to hydrate dry skin, clear acne, reduce signs of aging, minimise the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosace
How to Use:
As a cleanser and gentle exfoliator:
- Massage a small amount of balm onto uncleansed, dry skin to remove make-up, dirt and dead skin cells.
- Dip a Muslin Cleansing Cloth into very warm water and remove the balm gently.
As nourishing moisturizer:
- After cleansing, massage Wonderbalm onto clean, damp skin to calm it down and seal the moisture in the skin.
As a soothing face mask:
- Apply to cleansed skin. Cover with moist, warm Cleansing Cloth for ten to fifteen minutes, then remove excess Wonderbalm with the cloth.
Jojoba oil / Cupuacu butter / Olive oil / Beeswax / Wild rose oil / Stone seed root extract / Lavender oil
All ingredients come from certified organic or wild crafted sources. Cupucubutter comes from a cooperative in the Amazon in Brazil where indigenous families grow their products in permaculture instead of clearing the rainforest for logging. This way the rainforest is protected and the farmers are able to earn a sustainable income. With every Wonderbalm, you choose to support the Amazon rainforest and its inhabitants.