Bia Eye Gel Cream
Codex Bia Eye Gel Cream is a clinically proven lightweight, cooling and brightening eye gel that helps reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles, whilst soothing and providing instant hydration.
"I love how silky smooth this eye cream is and very hydrating! Wrinkles, be gone!"⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- clinically proven to reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles
- soothes and hydrates
- 100% vegan, cruelty free, Carbon footprint and COSMOS organic certified
- Arnica oil reduces puffiness around the eyes,
- Bladderwrack oil helps reduce moisture loss and protect the skin against irritation,
- Immortelle keeps the skin hydrated by covering it with a moisture-retentive film.
- Cucumber contains amino acids, proteins and lipids to help plump and calm the skin and Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates while increasing firmness.
Skin Type: designed for all skin types and is especially great for dry, flaky or itchy skin.
How to use: After cleansing (Codex Bia Exfoliating Wash) Apply one (1) pump to under eye area with clean fingertips and dot from outer to inner corner, then gently smooth using small circular movements. Finish with the Codex Bia Day Cream.
Aqua (Water), Lactobacillus ferment, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Propanediol, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Glycerin, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract, Arnica montana extract, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) seed oil, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) flower oil, Fucus vesiculosus (Bladder wrack) extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Rosa damascene (Damask rose) flower extract, Phytic acid, Citric acid, Silica, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Linalool*, Limonene *, Geraniol*, Citronellol*.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils